APA Terms and Conditions.
The terms and conditions of sale established herein are valid for all types of commercial relationship with the clients of this association: either by concept or reason of contracts, payments and other services. In other words, taking this into account, the terms and conditions will be:
- Portages of 20 kilos maximum. In case of exceeding kilos, the extra kilo will be charged.
- Portages are contracted 24 hours in advance.
- The reservation is not transferable to other people. If for another season if not used (same applicant).
- Contract by web: the person must be present at the A.P.A dome! 24 hours before said contracted porterage. To see availability of human resources and total cancellation of the portage in case it has not been cancelled.
- Contract by web: Give notice in the A.P.A the day you arrive at the Plaza de Mulas Base Camp.
- Purchasing the porterage in base camp or web, the total cost must be paid 24 hours before.
Services included in the hiring of your porters: (free of charge)
- Meteorological information throughout the expedition.
- Support and radio communication
- Assembly of 1 ONE TENT per contract. Where the portage will be left.
Any deviation from these terms and conditions of sale, as well as complementary agreements and/or any other agreement outside of what is established, will only be valid if it is expressly indicated by us in writing and the rest of the terms and conditions will not be affected. . The customer, by accepting the products and/or services, will be deemed to have agreed to the terms and conditions established in this contract or in any other document subsequently sent by the seller.
For more information or doubts, contact the authorized routes.